The Gigg Global Give is now live and will run from 15 – 22 March 2019.
For one week only we ask that you donate to the Gigg Global Give to support the Annual Fund appeal.
The Annual Fund is an important fundraising feature, as this enables the school to support departments with small to medium scale projects, which will have an immediate impact on the lives of our current and future pupils. These projects are generally items which are outside of the normal curriculum requirement, but enable our students to become true Giggleswick Learners: curious, skilled, aware, creative, pro-active, passionate, resilient and assured.
Why donate now?
During the campaign of one week only, match funding will be available for donations received, making donations twice as effective in securing the items to enhance our children’s educational experience here at Giggleswick.
Don’t forget, that if you are a UK tax payer you can add even more money to your donation by simply selecting Gift Aid.
How to donate
You can donate via this page by credit or debit card, or by telephoning the Development Office on +44 (0)1729 893038.
Annual Fund 2019
All donations received during the Gigg Global Give will go directly into the Annual Fund for 2019.
This year's Annual Fund has a strong emphasis on the Arts, with some additions for the Sports Department. Every item requested will enhance our students education and benefit both current and future students.
We hope the Gigg Global Give/Annual Fund will this year provide:
- Replacement of the grand piano for the Music School
- A professional-standard dance floor for the new Dance Studio
- Video recording mast to enable sports performance analysis
- Digitalisation of the Performing Arts performance record
- Replacement of the existing projector with commercial theatre projection equipment in the Richard Whiteley Theatre
- Mobile 3D printing and laser cutting equipment for the Junior School
- Acquisition of Spinning bikes for the new Dance Studio
- Professional video recording equipment for Performing Arts and Sport
For further information on the Annual Fund, please click here