Bookings, fees & dates
At Giggleswick International Summer School we make our fees 'all-inclusive'. This means that we aim to cover all costs from the moment our students step off the plane to the moment they leave us to return home. Students just need a small amount of pocket money for buying souvenirs.
|2 week stay||£2100|
|3 week stay||£3150|
|4 week stay||£4200|
- All teaching costs - tuition and materials
- All food costs - three meals each day and continuous refreshments
- Full accommodation in the School’s traditional boarding houses
- Full laundry service operating on a daily basis
- An organised welcome at Manchester and Leeds Airports
- All travel arrangements on trips, and to and from activities
- 24 hour supervision and security from Giggleswick's staff
- All excursions, visits and associated tickets and entry fees
- All activity costs & tuition with qualified instructors and coaches
We know it is important to parents that there are no hidden costs after the booking has been made. With our all-inclusive fee, the only extra cost for you will be the return flights and a small amount of pocket money for buying souvenirs while they are with us. We cover the rest.
Please read our Terms & Conditions:
|How to book|
|Step 1||Complete and submit the online form.|
|Step 2||We will email an invoice for the fee and request a £400 deposit to secure the booking|
|Step 3||We will confirm the booking and request that the remaining balance is paid on or before 1 July 2021. (We will send a reminder as this date approaches).|
|Step 4||A joining pack will be sent to you approximately four to six weeks before the start of the courses.|
Giggleswick School has partnered with Flywire to streamline the fee payment process for our international students and parents. Flywire offers multiple payment options, excellent foreign exchange rates and allows you to pay from almost any country. They will ensure that your payment arrives safely and accurately.